Getting my pic to show in my posts....

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 9:50 am - Yakima, WA
Umm hmm probably lol. I was in 6 or 7 different Atkin's groups back in 2000 and 2001. I'm still in one, but not active. Do I 'know' you by chance? I do remember a Becky...but not a Rebecca
RebekaA
on 4/10/06 9:55 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG, I might know you from there! That is the time I was on those boards. "Tooter" stuck out to me b/c it's not a name you hear too often You were really helpful on that board. I think I went by either Jorel or Rebeka, not sure. I was a regular for a while, but Atkins didn't really work for me so I dropped out. How funny! Small world.
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 10:33 am - Yakima, WA
Wow, it IS a small world! I loved Atkins, I just couldn't stick to it (or any diet lol) without my pouch...thank G-d for my pouch Now I do a modified Southbeach type eating...but that's another story lol. Nice to "meet" you again! If I can ever be of any help, just hollar! Hugs, Toots
Jaydeez63
on 4/10/06 1:07 pm - CA
Tooter, I figured out how to change my name so it appears different..took a little thinking which was good brain exercise! Apologize for bothering you on that part.
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 1:13 pm - Yakima, WA
no bother! Glad you figured it out!
Jaydeez63
on 4/10/06 12:58 pm - CA
Hi Tooter, I did what you said to do on two occasions and my photo has never appeared. I thought it was because of the upcoming changes? How do you get your last name to disappear from the posts? Thank you Jade
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 1:12 pm - Yakima, WA
Hi Normally, it takes about 3 to 4 weeks for pictures to be posted from when they're received. You should have recieved an auto-reply when you submitted your photo. If you didn't receive that, you will need to resubmit to [email protected] and make sure that you don't have a spam blocker blocking the return email. If it has been longer than 3 to 4 weeks and you did receive an auto-reply, please let us know at [email protected] To ditch your last name, log in to your profile's personal account center (click the my profile link up top in the yellow navigation bar). Then choose "general info" from the first column of links. This is the same page you do your profile journal entries on. You can then put whatever you want to show in the spots for first and last name. For example, my first name is Dame and my last is Tooter. You can put any number, letter or charactor there if you prefer. I don't think you can leave it blank, but I've seen people put an initial or even a ~ or a * in that spot. If I can assist you further, please do let me know.
Beckers
on 4/10/06 3:14 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Tooter- Thank you for your help. Yes, I didn't realize my last name was showing. Why did they have me make a "Username" then? I thought my username would be the one displayed... Thanks for the info on submitting my pic Rebecca M. P.S. In a way, I'm glad my last name showed for a few days, since my friend Rebeka A. was able to find me on the message boards We both have the same first name, and our HUSBANDS have the SAME first name, also Unbelievable!
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 3:16 pm - Yakima, WA
Oh wow on the name thing! Too cool! As to the username - our new system that should start rolling out this summer sometime will be using usernames instead of names. So we're trying to get everyone set up for that. Glad you got that fixed though
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views