Getting my pic to show in my posts....

RebekaA
on 4/10/06 4:38 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi All, I've looked everywhere but can't find how to get my pic to show in my posts. I managed to get one to post in my profile, but it doesn't show up here. How did you get yours to show? TIA, Rebeka
Darlene X
on 4/10/06 5:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
You e-mail [email protected] HOWEVER.... they are in the process of implementing a whole new message board and format... so I believe they are no longer putting photo's beside names or sprucing up profiles because thats all gonna change soon anyway.
RebekaA
on 4/10/06 5:14 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you!
Barbara M.
on 4/10/06 8:10 am - St. Louis, MO
Actually, I think Amy said they were still doing pics, just no sprucing up. I couldn't see mine until I cleared my cache. They told me to hold down the control key and hit refresh and then it magically appeared. It's worth a try...
Beckers
on 4/10/06 9:28 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Ok, I might have fixed it... I will see if it worked when this message is finally posted I want to post my pic, too, but I don't have a website to host it. I guess I could send the pic to Obesity Help...
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 9:34 am - Yakima, WA
Read my post at the bottom of this thread. It explains how to send in your photo to the Photo Volunteers so that it will show on the messageboard. I'd also like to suggest you change your last name to something annonymous - unless you are 100% free with your information on a publicly accesible board. I only mention this because many aren't aware that your name is visible to all who visit here as well as in search engines. I hope this was helpful, ~Tooter Member Services ObesityHelp.com
Beckers
on 4/10/06 9:29 am - Cottage Grove, OR
How come everyone has their (RNY: 00/00/06) surgery date below their names in their posts, and I don't? What did I do wrong? and Hi Rebeka!
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/06 9:31 am - Yakima, WA
Hello, I hope this is helpful to you. Send your photo to [email protected] They should be in jpg, gif,tif or bmp format. It is essential to include your name and e-mail address as they appear on your profile. Please send your pics only once. If you don't get a confirmation email, they probably didn't get your photos. So, please check to make sure your spam filter isn't filtering out the auto-reply. If you want it to appear with your message board posting, do note that in your email - otherwise it may only go on your profile and not show up in your postings. They're pretty fast, but sometimes things get backed up and it "could" take about 3 weeks for them to get to them, BUT you should get a comfirmation email that they got it - the same day you send it in. If I can be of further assistance, please do let me know. Sincerely, ~Tooter ObesityHelp.com Member Services
RebekaA
on 4/10/06 9:41 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you all and Tooter for the info. I'm going to send my pic in. Tooter, did you happen to be a regular on the "Atkins Friends" message board a few years back? Hi Rebecca! I just emailed you
RebekaA
on 4/10/06 9:45 am - Inland Empire, CA
Rebecca, If you go to Photobucket.com you can sign up for free and host pix from there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views