Does anyone forget to eat?

jennl
on 4/10/06 12:02 am - hampton, VA
I had surgery on 3/13. I have to remind myself to eat. Between the water, vitamins and protein I am lucky if I even have time for lunch. Breakfast and Dinner are no problem. I think I am not eating enough my weightloss has slowed way down. An example of my diet is breakfast 1 oz cotttage cheese w 1 tsp of no sugar added applesauce, Lunch (when I remember) 1oz of chicken or tuna, Snack popsicleor sf Jello, Dinner 1oz of meat (turkey,chicken or tuna), snack in the evening (I crave salt) Chicken broth. I try to stop eating before 6pm Jenn L
BabyRuth2u
on 4/10/06 12:06 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Having lunch is a hard one for me also. Breakfast fine, and dinner fine. usually I end up having late lunch early dinner deal. I just get busy or as you said between shakes and taking vitamins, trying to get the water in, time just flys by. But my goal today is to have a lunch. I need also to try some different foods. Everything I've tried so far has set fine with me, nothing nauseating me or making me dump. (takes a moment to pray). I FEAR dumping like crazy. but all has been fine,, so I've been eating what I know works. I want some SF pudding so bad, but I tasted a bit on my tongue the other night when my DH had some and I was like ewww it was so sweet but also at the same time was in fear because it tasted so sweet it would make me dump. I didnt even swallow it for fear. So anywho... Yes it is easy to forget with all the stuff going on. But we need to get our protein in. So try that as a goal for today too! Good luck, you can do it!
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/10/06 5:47 am - Littlerock, CA
Like you, it's not that I'm actually "forgetting" but between trying to get everything down (vitamins, liquids, meals, protien) I don't seem to have enough time to work it all in! I'm working on it. But Jenn, are the amounts you mentioned above what your surgeons office told you to get in? I see an awful lot of "1" oz and "1" tsp in there, if those are correct it doesn't seem like quite enough, unless of course those are your Dr.s orders. Ingrid
Shana M.
on 4/10/06 7:23 am - KY
I'm having the same problem. I rarely eat and when I do I'm lucky to get 1 oz. down. Sometimes I try to force feed myself up to 2 oz. I drink my profect protein (it's easy since there's not much there) and work on my water. I'm really bad about my vitamins. Today for lunch I had 3 crackers with a little tuna on them. That's about all I can stomach. I just keep trying to eat a little more each day. If I slack off one day I start over the next day. SLM
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views