What type of exersice did you today?

Rilabie_Chime
on 4/9/06 3:38 pm - Littlerock, CA
OK, I know there is a simular thread on the main message board, but thought perhaps we can start encouraging us Marchers to get to steppin. I think the exercise will be such a big part of making this WLS work for each of us. We all have different bodies, types or time in our days, etc, so we just must do the best we can. I'd like to try to do this in a dialy post. I walked 12,167 steps today or just over 5 miles. BTW I have joined up for the 2 week pedomoter challange, I don't think it's too late if you still want to start it. This is how I'm getting the most of my exersice, as soon as I'm cleared I will be starting weight lifting as well. Then when it gets too hot here in the summer I will swim laps after work. So what type of exersice did you do today?
Jaydeez63
on 4/9/06 3:51 pm - CA
Ingrid, Where do you sign up for the Pedometer Challenge at please? Thank you Jade
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/9/06 4:17 pm - Littlerock, CA
Look on the main message board under Pedometer Challange, or just "challenge" check for topic starter Mitzi that should help. It's begging tomorrow, so keep track of what you do tomorrow and you should be able to get in there. Mitzi will be asking at about 7:00 PST to give her our steps and she'll keep track for us. But keep track for yourself in case of discrepency. It looks like it will be a fun challange, and we'll all win even if we don't comein the top 3.
timsdanni
on 4/9/06 11:24 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
getting ready to get on the Elipitacal - 35 mins a day burns close to 450 calories if I push hard and since I am still at the eating between 500-600 cals a day that rocks to me em calories I also will go to curves this afternoon - I need structure to get my work out in - so I have a very definate routien what are other people doing beside walking??? Danni
Nancy V.
on 4/10/06 6:48 am - Wilmington, CA
hi Danni, Out of curiousity, how long did you wait until you did the eliptical Machine? My doc won't let me do it until 1 month out? ~Nancy
BabyRuth2u
on 4/10/06 12:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Morning, Looks like most of you are in warmer climates, so walking outdoors is a good thing. I'm in PA and right now it's still a *****illy to be outside for a walk. Temp maybe not so bad but the wind's been kicking up and that's miserable. Most of the walking I've been doing is mall walking. My husband and I have a few times gone to the mall and walked around for about an hour or so. If I'm out on other days with my mom and were shopping, browsing around that is up and down and walking around diff places for like 4 hours. LOL We love to shop. Dont we all? At home I've done light arm weights and my Richard Simmons tape. I'm not doing as much as I should I know. I want to go to the gym but my doc says not yet for my curves type exercises. Just walking and light weights. I get so busy some days I forget to do add'l exercise. I know I have to make the time for it! Keep up the great work on all the walking, that is fantastic!
Heather_O
on 4/10/06 7:16 am - WI
Earlier I took a 35 minute walk with my son, and in a little bit I'll be leaving to meet my hubby at the gym and will probablly do at least 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the treadmill. I cant wait till friday because I'm going to go to an aerbics class for the first time since surgery. Good Luck on your pedometer challange!!! Heather
Shana M.
on 4/11/06 7:26 am - KY
I haven't done anything yet today. I'll probably just do about 20-30 minutes on my eliptical tonight. I do high impac****er aerobics three times a week which really helps with toning and weight loss. But on days off (like today) I have a tendancy to slack a little! SLM
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views