salsbury steak is EVIL!!!

timsdanni
on 4/9/06 12:18 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
OK I got all kinds of frozen never seved in my house stuff to feed the guys while I was recovering - one was a family thing of salsbury steak - I baked it today with some frozen 2x baked potatoes I had made and froze, then I thought ok steak right - I can have a small peice, chew well till mush the whole 9 yards - I ate maybe 2 oz of maybe that much! the rest of my evening has NOT been happy. Then Tim comes home for dinner from CQ and tells me I can't believe you ate this its sweet (I had not really had any gravy scraped it off mine) and not only that its like meatloaf - has bread fillers in it - DUH!! how was I suppose to know??? while now after 3 hours of feeling I know so learn from me LOL do not eat salsbury steak thinking nice super tender easy to chew meat Danni who is still not great but at least better and wanting a long to relax
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/9/06 1:11 pm - My Town, NH
Oh Danni, I'm so sorry the salisbury steak was mean to you! Bad salisbury steak! It's a good reminder for me that pre-packaged stuff tends to have all sorts of things in it I should try to avoid. I hope you feel better very soon! - Stephanie
MamaRia
on 4/9/06 9:34 pm - cookeville, TN
I took a few bites of very well mushed ( weigh****hcers) salsbury steak.. and did fine.................. funny how we all are different......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views