*** 04/09 What Did you Eat? ***

timsdanni
on 4/9/06 12:29 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
today I had 1 boiled egg - cut in half and eaten seperatly b/c I still can only eat half an egg at the time 1 oz low fat shart cheeder chees 1/2 oz almonds 1T refried beans, other half of the taco meat. veggies and cheese from my taco yesterday, 2 chips -put the beans on them-very yumm 2 oz evil salsbury steak just finished my protien shake I use GNC 100% whey mixed berrry made with 4 oz water and 4 oz milk - and drink it 3 oz at the time. for a total of 62 gr protien and 550ish calories I know we don't HAVE to track caloires this early but if I am tracking protien in my palm anyhow it comes up for me. I am only on my 3rd 24 oz water bottle - will sit up and sip for a few hours - took my vit. D today (once a week pill) and have discovered my prenate vits stay down a LOT better at night - I get ready for bed and take it then sit up right about 20 mins reading before I crawl in bed btw the hard boiled egg, almonds and cheese were all nibbled out of my purse over 4 hours at church and meetings today (I don't eat in the early am anymore it makes me way to much) question - WHY are you drinking OJ?? check the calories in it my surgeon is very definate agianst juice b/c you need the protien you could get another way for those same calories. If yours oked it than enjoy Danni 372/329/170 goal
Darlene X
on 4/9/06 2:15 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im allowed any juices. Like I said its LITE OJ. 50 calories in a 8oz serving--- which is FAR too sweet for me, so I mix it with water 1/2 & 1/2. So 25 calories. Im not gonna get any protein from crystal lite, or any other SF juice mixes--- I dont get what your saying about the protein... I get sick of crystal lite, and need something in my water so it doesnt hurt.... so mix lite juices every now and then.... no crime against that. Every surgeon has a different plan. Just because your doesnt do juices doesnt mean anyone else can't.
timsdanni
on 4/9/06 11:16 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I am glad you can enjoy juice - my surgeon is agianst it b/c of the empty calories - he feels that every possibly cal that you consume should be protien LOL he is a big one no or very little carbs. I personally can't stand the sweet of juice or the artifical sweet of crystal lite and all the other stuff everyone else seems to love so I just drink plain water or milk oh yeah milk is one liquid that has protien hope that makes more sence - I was way tiered last night Danni
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/9/06 3:22 pm - Littlerock, CA
Liquids: 6 oz V-8, vitamins and iron. Liquids: 18 oz Crystal Lite / water Breakast: 3oz Refreid beans with Mexican 4 cheese blend (Yummm!) Liquids: 18 oz Crystal Lite / water Lunch: 2.25 oz Chicken spread with 3 Townhouse Crackers Liquids: 20 oz IsoPure (40 gms protien) took a while to get down though Dinner: 3 oz Dannon Lite & Fit Strawberry yogurt I too am having problems getting my meal plans down, I find I'm running out of time to get everything down. At least today I took all my Vits and Supps in the proper order and amounts, and came very close to reaching my water goal.
cynthia C.
on 4/9/06 11:01 pm - ridgewood, NY
good moring: what i had b-coffee with protin s-2 oz cc and jello 2 oz l-the top of a slice of pizza just the cheese s-ice pop d- 2 oz of pea soup all vitamin and meds ---32 oz h2o --- walk 20 mins have a nice day cytnhia c.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views