sugr fee candy--

MamaRia
on 4/9/06 7:25 am - cookeville, TN
do/can you eat it? do you havea favorite?
Sandra S.
on 4/9/06 10:00 am - Mountain Home, ID
I found Crystal Lite SF candy; and they are yummy!! I suck on one or two pieces a day. I don't see the harm as long as you don't go overboard. Sandra
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/9/06 11:05 am - Littlerock, CA
I haven't tried any since WLS. I did try some sf cadies with malitol about a year ago, and although decent tasting if you eat too much you will get the runs. I'm not in a hurry to try any sugar free candy. After nothing but liquids for 4 weeks, and a sensitive pouch, I'm just happy to be getting refried beans and cheese down, not to mention that everything so far seems to taste 3 X better than it did before. I just know myself too well, if I try it, like it and can get away with it, I may overdo even sf candy. I'll put it off until I am really, really craving it.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/9/06 11:07 am - My Town, NH
Maria, I haven't tried any yet. I have found that eating one of the chocolate, sugar-free calcium chews helps if I feel like I want chocolate. I try to eat three a day (morning, noon, and night) and like the taste. I think Spring Valley makes them and I get them at Wal-Mart. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views