Military Wives

law2003
on 4/8/06 5:47 am - Portage, IN
Obesity Help is thinking of starting a new forum for military wives. My hubby is in Iraq. I wanted to get back to OH with a list of any other military wives. If you know of anyone or you are also a military wife, let me know. Thanks!! Hugs and Kisses, Sandy 2-27 down 40 324/284/150
BabyRuth2u
on 4/8/06 6:36 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, I am not a military wife, but my nephew is in the Army. He has been in Iraq once for a year and will be going back for another year run some time around June. Not too happy about t hat. The good thing is though, that once that's over, his 4 yrs is up. So hopefully he gets to come home for good after that. He is actually due home for a visit from Germany today! woohoo! Comes in around 10 pm tonight so we wont see him till tomorrow. Will be home for about a month. So I support your section for military wives and dont see how there couldnt be a need for it!
miminjoey
on 4/8/06 7:09 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I am a military wife, my husband is TDY right now, left a few days before my surgery and will be back on the 19th. There is a message board for the military and it's not used often...at least the Army one isn't....so not sure how well a Military Wife one would go over...I'd have it to be created and not used. Mimi
timsdanni
on 4/9/06 5:35 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I am a military wife too - my hubby has been home for my surgery but he has done his time in Iraq and will agian in the next year or so. I have to admire anyone that would do this with their hubby gone - I had one surgery while he was gone and swore never agian not even a tooth extraction LOL Mimi I did not even know there was a military one LOL I do know several army wives that have had this just in my area that might be interested in a board however. Danni 372/329today/170 goal
law2003
on 4/9/06 7:26 am - Portage, IN
I will give them your name too. They said also about discounting our amount to go to an OH conference in October this year. The military interest board they had on here was never used and I told them it was way too hard for people to locate so they are trying to do a more viewable board for military. When I find out more, I'll let everyone know. Hugs and Kisses, Sandy
miminjoey
on 4/10/06 6:15 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Yeah, the doctor tried to get me in before he left, but OH well...I think if we could get enough it would be great to have our own board, if we can get enough people!!! Mimi
miminjoey
on 4/10/06 6:15 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Yeah, the doctor tried to get me in before he left, but OH well...I think if we could get enough it would be great to have our own board, if we can get enough people!!! Mimi
law2003
on 4/9/06 7:25 am - Portage, IN
I will give them your name. They said also about discounting our amount to go to an OH conference in October this year. The military interest board they had on here was never used and I told them it was way too hard for people to locate so they are trying to do a more viewable board for military. When I find out more, I'll let everyone know. Hugs and Kisses, Sandy
Jaydeez63
on 4/9/06 3:35 pm - CA
Hi Sandy, I am a military wife, military mom and retired myself. My husband left for his third tour in Iraq 3 days after my surgery. I look forward to the look on his face when he returns Thanks for thinking of us Jade
alaskanbat
on 4/9/06 6:08 pm - Wasilla, AK
I am also a military wife. My husband will be deploying in June... AGAIN. We had a rush on the surgery to get it done before he left, then they moved the date from April to June. Oh well, at least he has been here while I have been recuperating! Patti from Alaska
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views