Whats your #1 sign that youve lost weight...

Rilabie_Chime
on 4/7/06 5:15 am - Littlerock, CA
I'm taking advantage of my cir****tances and taking an extra few weeks off work, so I have not even tried on any "regular" clothes yet, it's all sweats and big T's for me right now. My ring too is getting looser, but as I'm only 2 weeks out (wow! at this very moment 2 weeks ago I was "under") it's not quite ready to fall off yet. I too am noticing the water is mostly gone, my fingers and ankles are much less swollen. My #1 sign is that my gun holster (which I wear on every walk here in the middle of nowhere desert that I live in) is getting looser and starting hang down my hip. I'm actually going to have to tighten it a little shortly, but am currently enjoying it being loose. Ingrid
Jacqueline P.
on 4/7/06 7:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
My #1 sign is that my 8 & 11 year old girls were able to put their arms all the way around me when giving me a hug. They were so excited. I would also say that there are crinkles in my bra from where I am losing there, and my pantyhose falling down a bit. It has been such an amazing journey already. I am now down 21 pounds. YIPEEEEEEEEEE. Congratulations to all of us, we made a great decision to get healthy, and what could be better than that.
Heather_O
on 4/7/06 7:36 am - WI
With what I lost pre-op included I've lost 72 lbs total and the first thing I noticed was that my wedding ring barly fits, but my big WOW moment was when I went in for my 3 week check and my blood pressure was 99/68 It has never been that low. Some of the other things I've noticed I can put on my jeans with them buttoned and zipped. My boobs actually fit into my bra. I had to get a new spring jacket. And when I walk on the treadmill it takes almost an hour before my shins start to ache and burn vs last year when it would only take 5 minutes before I wanted to get off. People have given me many clothes in a size 22-26 over the past few years for X-mas or Birthdays and I was to embarassed to say they wouldnt fit so I just stored them in the back of the closet and last week I dragged them out and almost everything fit or was to baggy. NOW THAT FELT GOOD!!! Heres to all the WOW moments to come!!!! Heather
kimbaby74
on 4/7/06 1:35 pm - Western, KY
I've got two. My rings are getting looser. And now when I go to get into the driver's seat after DH has driven, I don't have to raise the steering wheel to get it into "bus driver mode" as DH calls it. Oh, and today in Wal-mart, DH said he can tell now how I look smaller. He said that my butt was less "shelfy". I guess that's a compliment. I went to the doctor today and I've lost 31 lbs. Woo Hoo!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views