Whats your #1 sign that youve lost weight...

Darlene X
on 4/6/06 8:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
So everyone join in with some WOW's (Or FARTS as the mens board would call them LOL) and tell us right now whats the #1 sign to you that you are losing weight. I'd have to say for me all my water weight is gone. My fingers, and toes used to be so swollen and bloated. I keep looking at my fingers and they look so thin to me now... my wedding ring actually fits comfortably!
BabyRuth2u
on 4/6/06 10:52 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I had the wedding ring issue. As you mentioned fingers aren't swollen. I had to go by a temporary ring gaurd last night. My rings have been turing and hanging on my finger. Yesterday they fell right off my hand. I dont want to do any sizing on them yet, so got something to take care of it for now. Also my ankles. My socks don't leave marks around my ankles. Pretty amazing! Usually when I lose weight I can tell because me boobs feel smaller. They don't seem to get in the way of my arms as much. So I just feel smaller. LOL
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/6/06 11:15 am - My Town, NH
I moved down one size in clothes. Some of my stuff is too big now. And there are many items I must still wait for! My rings are fitting much differently too. Also, my ankles don't seem to swell much anymore. Before surgery, they would swell after sitting at my desk all day. Here's to many more WOWs! - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 4/6/06 12:13 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
my best 2 signs have been no seatbelt extender in hubbys truck - YEAH!!! and NO MORE BRA EXTENDERS - ok so some people woudl not be proud of a 42DDD fitting but I AM! other than that I had to take my wedding band off after it fell off and am waring my promise ring from years ago - a size smaller than my wedding bands I can almost zip my 26 jeans - by about 2 inches LOL but hey my tummy is sore and swollen still. I love seeing everyones progress - it is so cool to be on the loser side Danni
Barry_T
on 4/6/06 1:30 pm - Oxford, PA
Best moments for me include having my wife tell me my shoulders seemed smaller..and that my body felt smaller when she hugged me.. .. My fingers are smaller too.. I had to stop wearing a ring I've worn for many years because it's too big now, and I'm in danger of losing it. I'm down about 50 lbs since my first Dr visit.. and down about 3 pant sizes... and about 2 shirt sizes.. amazing. Ya know, as I get smaller.. it sort of feels like I'm seeing an old friend again ... if that makes sense. Having my wife call me 'skinny boy' .. even though it's no where near true.. is the best.
alaskanbat
on 4/6/06 4:33 pm - Wasilla, AK
Mine is my wedding rings also... they dropped right off my finger. Also my shoes fit much better. So if nothing else... I am losing in my hands and feet! LOL Patti
jennb40
on 4/6/06 8:57 pm - Nashua, NH
It doesn't take as much makeup?!!!! (just kidding) I noticed I can more than snap my housecoat now, I can actually pull it all the way under my arms...almost! Isn't it wonderful....think of all the WOW moments we are going to be experiencing in the next few months!!! Darlene...how is EJ doing? Barbara
Kylie S
on 4/6/06 11:15 pm - Melba, Australia
So far it has been fitting into a pair of pants that were always too tight before that I had never worn and my other clothes getting baggier. I seem to have a lil more room in my bra cups as well.
Joanna C.
on 4/6/06 11:40 pm - Miami, FL
The greatest moment was my husband noticing for the first time that there is less of me to hug. When I wake up in the morning and I lay on my back, my belly is flat. I can actually button my business suit jackets. My swim dress looks like a cute, fitted babydoll instead of a mumu. My bra straps don't cause displacement of fatty deposits on my back anymore.
RieRie
on 4/6/06 11:57 pm - somewhere, IL
I think the number one think right now is that I am not swollen anymore. My legs feel better, I can see the difference and all my shoes are too big. I am trying to hold off on buying new ones, cause my aunt says they will get even smaller. And I can look and see my lap, at least more of it then I could. Isnt life wonderful, love marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views