Burping after a meal..

Darlene X
on 4/6/06 8:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
Just me?? Ive noticed after I eat a meal I burp a ton.... It's not bad or anything, just kind of funny cause I used to only burp when drinking soda... so its weird.... I guess while my pouch is digesting some gas builds up now Darlene 338/301/170 The 200's are so close I can taste them!!!!
Melissa P.
on 4/6/06 9:24 am - Aurora, IL
You are not alone. I feel like a man, I sit around burping after I eat!
BabyRuth2u
on 4/6/06 10:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That happened with me today also with my first meal. I had some scrambled egg beaters. I measured out 2 oz, ate through about half of it and had a little burp, follwed by a second and then a third. I took it as a sign to stop. Now with dinner tonight, I didnt have any burps. So I guess depends what you eat, maybe the type of food. I guess as long as we try to do it ladylike, we'll be forgiven? LOL
Darlene X
on 4/6/06 10:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
It's happened to me with every solid meal... I didn't have this issue with full liquids, but now things like refried beans, cottage cheese, tuna etc all do it to me LOL Im not lady like anyway! LOL
MamaRia
on 4/6/06 1:01 pm - cookeville, TN
I say '''LET "EM RIIIPE!"------------
Melissa P.
on 4/7/06 11:48 am - Aurora, IL
It happened to me on liquids too. I never has any other kind of gas. The nurses in the hspital kept asking me if I had the other kind of gas, but I didn't.
jennb40
on 4/6/06 8:54 pm - Nashua, NH
Oh my goodness....didn't know ladies could BURP like men drinking beer and watching football!!!! It is disgusting...but what's a girl to do!!!! It's nice to be able to "share" these things! Barbara
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/7/06 5:02 am - Littlerock, CA
Heck, I'm still burping after drinking water! I started in the hospital and havn't stopped yet. When I got home and realized it would be a long while of burping, I made a blanket "excuse me" statement to my Husband and current best friend/roomate and told them that was it, if I have to say excuse me every time it would be the majority of my vocabulary for the next few weeks and/or months. Actually the amount of burping has calmed down since I first came home but the "blanked statement" still counts. Ingrid
Heather_O
on 4/7/06 7:11 am - WI
Nope its not just you I get burps after every meal as well and that I could handle that but now that I'm on solids the burps are becoming trapped and very painful their so bad that sometimes I feel like if I cant get the burp out that I'll vomit so hopefully it wont last forever I havent tried gas-x yet maybe that would help. HAPPY BURPS TO YOU Heather
bettyc
on 4/7/06 10:23 am - Covington, LA
Oh yes. I have always made fun of DH now I am in the running. Also, the other gas I have increased doing that 10 times since before surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views