A little Thank You??

jennb40
on 4/5/06 9:32 pm - Nashua, NH
Well all the March re-birthdays have taken place now....we have a nice group of folks on the Loser's Bench and it is so nice to all be together with the same thing in common....New Birthdates in March! I hope we all continue to post on this forum because it is certainly helpful to everyone. I have a thought for you...have any of you thought about sending a thank you note to your surgeon, weight management team, and/or hospital??? My group was so helpful, concerned, professional and caring and I appreciated everything everyone did for me. I did send all 3 groups thank you notes and in calling back the other day to the weight management team for a question, all that I talked to mentioned it and how much they appreciated my note. I think they do so much for us and even though they are paid and it is their jobs, I think little thank you's go along way. Anyway, just a thought! Enjoy your journeys and let's keep posting! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/6/06 2:26 am - My Town, NH
Hi Barbara. I wanted to send my surgeon a thank you note thanking him for making such small and neat incisions on my body! They will hardly be noticable in another few months. I'm not too worried about them being visible to others, as I doubt I'll ever go out in public wearing a bikini, but it's nice that they are so small. He had obviously consumed his morning coffee before he picked up the scalpel that day! I think your idea of notes to all those who have helped us get this far is a great idea. Happy almost Friday! - Stephanie
Joanna C.
on 4/6/06 2:56 am - Miami, FL
Hi Barbara, I agree that it is a great idea to send a thank you note to the surgeon and his staff. They were really great at helping me qualify on the first try, and they have been extremely patient with my questions post - op. Thanks for bringing it to mind. I'll send the note out this week! Joanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views