Losing trend continues

Sheryl J.
on 4/4/06 11:11 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I must admit I was a bit concerned since I started eating solid foods. But...the losing trend continues! I weighed 194 this morning, down three pounds from last week. Tomorrow, I go to see the dietician. I'm dying for some salad. I wonder if she'll say I can eat it? Also, some cold cereal would be delicious. I'm probably being a little premature in my requests, but we'll see. I noticed that my pants are getting too long. Must be because there's not as much belly to hold them up!
Mama-of-3
on 4/5/06 12:59 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Ah, you are so cute! I've read on the main message board that some people started salads at 6 weeks, maybe you'll get the go ahead! Doesn't it feel wonderful when our clothes feel lose? I am loving it. =) Trish
timsdanni
on 4/5/06 7:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I wanted salad and asked about it on the TX board and some docs start it at like 2 weeks post op salad and lean meat and others like mine say no raw veggies for a while. I personally thought about it and decided lettuce is one of the things I do NOT want to puke - I puke EVERYTHING I eat at least once GRRRRR but hey I am losing LOL and I do keep stuff down just not the same thing any two days running. I have had thin sliced no skin on it tomatoe with mustard on a slice of fat free cheese -that was heavenly and it was a store bought tomato at that - yuck!1 Danni
Joanna C.
on 4/6/06 3:22 am - Miami, FL
Hi Sheryl, I'm in my fourth week and my nut cleared me yesterday to start incorporating regular meats, lettuce, and cold cereals such as Cheerios into my diet. Maybe you'll be lucky as well. I certainly needed that SUBSTANCE!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views