2 Week Follow Up Appt

Darlene X
on 4/4/06 2:51 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Had my appt today, everything looks great. I am -34lbs in 2 weeks, YAY... Im nearing getting under the 300lb mark WOO HOO. He moved me to pureeds, I had a string cheese and some tuna salad today!! sooo good! LOL Ive spent all today in hospital with Hubby, he had a stricture which they corrected this afternoon, and tomorrow his gall bladder is coming out. Ive been super stressed, but feeling some relief esp now that we've discovered why he can barely eat or drink. Im going to bed now for some much needed sleep! Darlene 338/304/170
BabyRuth2u
on 4/4/06 10:14 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Darlene! That is a fantastic weightloss! Woohoo for you! Glad to hear EJ is getting some help and relief. Best wishes for an easy surgery and recovery for him and yourself. Can't wait to hear he's up and around feeling fantastic!! Take care.
headparrot
on 4/5/06 2:14 am - Ponca City, OK
Wow...that's a fantastic loss. Keep it up. Will be thinking of your husband tomorrow.
smiley9947
on 4/5/06 5:00 pm
Hello, I too started pureed and am anxious about getting food stuck. How did you make your tuna salad and string cheese? Did you really ma**** up?
jennb40
on 4/5/06 9:23 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Darlene, glad you are home and hope you and your hubby have a speedy recovery...you 2 are such an inspiration. Best wishes to both of you and Darlene - welcome to the MARCHers Loser's bench...we are glad to have you! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views