How much weight loss?

timsdanni
on 4/5/06 7:33 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I am 3 1/2 weeks out - surgery on 3-13. on march 1 I was at my all time high of 372 - lost 12 pounds preop and 30 since then - so 42 is my total for march. I am doing my elipitacal 30 mins a day - worked up from 2 mins the day after I got home from the hospital to 31 yesterday. I am going to re join curves - I have lost pounds and gained muscle there before and loved it. I am wondering how their scales will be compared to mine. I am pukie a LOT but dealing with it. Every morning my pouch has to figure out how to deal with water all over agian just like the first sip I took in the hospital - I am still tried but doing sooo much better. still fighting an insion infection and still packing it and taking my lovoknocks shots but almost done with those - started my vitiems this week inlcuding b 12 shot on sun Danni 372/330/170
jannineh99
on 4/7/06 12:55 am - Melrose, MA
Hello Everyone one...I am new to the March Message boards...didnt realize they were here...at my 2week appt with surgeon I had weighted in at losing 23lbs and with pre-op of loss of 21 that makes me 44lbs lighter...wahooooo...I have not stepped on a scale since the 21st of March so I don't know if I have lost anymore or not...sort of affraid to step on it...I won't buy a scale becasue I would get obsessive with it and that won't do me any good....I have been having pureed since Saturday and let me tell you I can relate to those of you getting tired of drinking liquids...my last week before I could switch I could only drink water...nothing else was appealing to me...but to get back to the pureed food...OMG it was great being able to eat the same thing as my family...baked potatoes, refried beans with cheese....cottage cheese...yummmmm...today is the fist time in about a week that I have had a protein drink...those were hard for me to get down...hopefully they will be better now...ok...hope everyone has a great day....and keep on sharing...I will be here more often now that I know it is here...lol Jannine
RebekaA
on 4/10/06 5:00 am - Inland Empire, CA
Wow you're doing great! At my 2 week mark I had lost 11 pounds. At 3 weeks I only lost one more pound for a total of 12 so far. Pre Op I lost 24.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views