Spring forward MARCHers!

jennb40
on 3/29/06 8:04 pm - Nashua, NH
http://members.tripod.com/~jerrytx_2/wlshumor.html Check this site out...How to know you are a WLS person! I saw this on another forum and it is pretty funny....things we are all going through now! Hope you MARCHers are doing good...after tomorrow we will have all had our surgery during March, 2006. Now it is time to help each other as we continue on our journey, posting our experiences, our menus, and our weight losses. It is going to be a good spring for everybody, so think about going outside, taking a walk, and while you are out enjoying the weather, think about being thankful for our good fortune in making it through the surgery and how wonderful we are all going to look and feel this time next year! I think we all have 's looking over us! Barbara
bettyc
on 3/30/06 12:49 am - Covington, LA
That is funny. I am looking forward to my 1 month check up so I can see the weight loss. I refuse to weigh at home and have the scale in control of my emotions. Are you hungry? Hunger has returned or begun for me. I don't think I was every hungry before. I do have a little neausea in the mornings but other than that am greattttt! MARCHers we do need to strick together and follow each others successes. Be positive and strong--bj
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/30/06 9:45 am - My Town, NH
I am SO GLAD that spring has sprung! It will be much easier to get out in the mornings and walk! I hope this spring is wonderful for all of us. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views