9hrs before surgery

Beautynyc
on 3/27/06 1:51 pm - new york, NY
Well, it's after 12:30am and I have to be at the hospital at 10am...needless to say I'm a little nervous! My son asked me if I have to have the operation, could I live without it? I told him this was going to help me be healthier, and keep me around longer to see him grow up. I love my son more than anything and would do anything to make sure I'm around to see him become a man! My mom is going to stay at my place to watch my son. He is 14 and wants to stay home alone...NOT! So I've been cleaning my place up because I know my mom is going to rearrange the place while I'm gone..You'd be amazed what she can do in a few hours. My doc told me to take a laxative at noon....it's been more than 12 hours and it still working..Yipes. I'm gonna try and get some sleep... Thank ya'll for all your support! I'll keep ya'll updated when I get back home!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/27/06 6:56 pm - My Town, NH
Marlo, best of luck today! We'll be waiting to welcome you home and onto the MARCHers losers bench! I hope your surgery goes smoothly. - Stephanie
headparrot
on 3/27/06 10:42 pm - Ponca City, OK
Good luck Marlo, Well be thinking of you. I'm sure you'll do great and be walking the hospital hallways in no time! Scott
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views