Hit my daily protein goal...FINALLY!

Stephanie Smiles
on 3/27/06 10:46 am - My Town, NH
Finally! Today I managed to consume over 60 grams of protein, take all of my vitamins and drink the required amount of water. Tomorrow I will be three weeks out from surgery. It seemed as if I would never make it to the point where I was able to get everything in! I am eating pureed foods at this point...or at least that is what they call it. I feel like mostly I am eating real food! Here's what I consumed today to achieve my goals. Today was also my first day back at work. I'm so happy to know that I can go to work and still manage my food and liquid intake. I was worried about that. It seems, in the beginning, as if managing this stuff is a full time job! I'd love to hear what others are doing as well! Breakfast: 1 scoop of Nectar Fuzzy Navel Protein Powder mixed with 5 oz Crystal Light Sunrise Orange Lunch: 2.5 oz tuna fish mixed with a little mayo and 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese Snack: ¼ cup of cottage cheese Dinner: 3 oz pureed chicken breast with a little bit of FF Cream of Mushroom Soup to moisten it Snack: 2 cups of Skim milk Total: 596 calories, 12 grams of fat, 27 carbs, 81 grams of protein (gotta love fitday.com!)
Beautynyc
on 3/27/06 1:54 pm - new york, NY
Way to go!.. I bet you feel great!
jannineh99
on 3/28/06 12:50 am - Melrose, MA
Awsome!!!!!! Great job ....keep up the good work....I will be starting on the pureed foood on Sunday.....can't wait.....still cannot get in all of my protein...but it is definattely getting better.... God Bless Jannine
ap7yrs
on 3/28/06 5:58 am - usedtobe, NY
Great news, Stephanie! It sounds like a diet perfect for healing and keeping up your energy. Keep up the good work. Kris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views