Tomorrow is my BIG day!

TSChisom
on 3/27/06 9:04 am - Moneta, VA
Ok ladies, here I am sitting in Marion, Va getting ready to have my surgery tomorrow at 9:00. I have to be there at 7:45 I am having a lot of emotions right now, but know that this is the best thing to do for me and my health. Please say some prayers for me and keep me covered. May the Lord touch each and every one of you in a special and unique way! Until next time posting, I will join you on the losers bench Love and Hugs, Tammy Chisom
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/27/06 10:35 am - My Town, NH
Tammy, I wish you a smooth surgery and speedy recovery. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Please let us know when you return home. We'll be waiting to welcome you! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 3/27/06 10:40 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Tammy, best wishes for your surgery day tomorrow and a speedy recovery! Keep positive!
Beautynyc
on 3/27/06 1:31 pm - new york, NY
Congrats, Tammy! We are both in the same boat. This will be a new start for us both! Everyone here will be holding your hand and helping you through this. I'm toasting us both with my protein shake!
headparrot
on 3/27/06 10:45 pm - Ponca City, OK
Tammy, You addressed your post to the ladies of OH, but we men are pulling for you here as well. Good luck and best wishes for a fast recovery. Let us know how you did! Scott
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views