Tomorrow's the day!

sparkles
on 3/25/06 10:41 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
So by this time tomorrow, I'll be in recovery.. Gosh! Its terrifying! Anyone else having surgery tomorrow?
messemike
on 3/25/06 11:32 pm - Cumming, GA
My surgery is tomorrow too! I am feeling a mix of emotions....excitement, nervous, scared, etc. Also, it just doesn't feel real yet. We will do great....things are going to be a lot different and better once we are on the losing side. Good Luck! Mike
sparkles
on 3/26/06 12:50 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Thanks for the encouragment! In the back of my mind, I know it'll be alright.. and don't know why I'm stressing... but its like.. I can't help it.. ya know?
penhail53
on 3/26/06 1:00 am - LsSueur, MN
Good luck for tommorow I also will be on the loosing side tommorow! This is so exciting but know all the emotions that go with it. I thank the Lord that I found this site and people on hear. Jan
sparkles
on 3/26/06 1:45 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Jan, Good luck to you too! I hope everything goes well for you!
jennb40
on 3/26/06 2:34 am - Nashua, NH
Jan, just think after tomorrow you have a pass to join us MARCHERS on the LOSER'S bench....won't that be exciting? We are saving you a seat, and know the bench is getting smaller because all of us that have gone before you are for "whatever reason" shrinking!!!! Good thoughts and lots of prayers are going your way for a successful surgery and healing recovery. Hang in there and follow all the doctor's instructions and you will do fine. Be sure and post when you get home so we will know how it went! Take care....Barbara
JESS S.
on 3/26/06 11:47 am - SOUTH ST PAUL, MN
I'm scheduled tomorrow too. I see that Dr. Kellogg is doing your surgery. I was originally going to have him but switched to Dr.Ikramuddin, his partner, to get an earlier date. Where are you having surgery? Mine is at Regions. See you on the losing side. jess s
cathelewis
on 3/26/06 4:47 am
I'm having surgery at 7:20 tomorrow! You're right, by this time tomorrow it will all be over and we'll have started a new life. Awe-inspiring thought. Best wishes for a quick recovery, Cathe
sparkles
on 3/26/06 5:36 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Cathe, Best of luck to you! I hope everything goes with out an issue, and you have a speedy recovery!
BabyRuth2u
on 3/26/06 8:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hello, best wishes to you an Mike for tomorrow. I had my surgery on Friday, got home today. All went really well and I want to wish you both the same. Will look forward to hearing from you when you are home. Best wishes! RuthAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views