All kinds of emotions!

penhail53
on 3/25/06 11:09 am - LsSueur, MN
Hi to all I have been reading this site for a while now and its so much wondefull information. This is the first time posting for me. Just need some support for my surgery Mon 27. Thanks Jan
dilo8280
on 3/25/06 1:48 pm - MI
best of luck and remember God is holding your hand through the whole thing... Eric 5 days to go
penhail53
on 3/26/06 12:53 am - LsSueur, MN
Eric Thank you so much for the response and the best to you also! Jan
jennb40
on 3/25/06 6:50 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Jan...here's hoping your surgery and recovery is "textbook"!!! Us Marchers who have gone ahead before you are saving you a seat on the LOSER'S bench! Actually that bench is beginning to have a lot of room on the end because we are shrinking. We need you to hurry up and join us on the bench! My thoughts and prayers are with you and be sure and post when you get home and tell us how you did. Chin up! Barbara
penhail53
on 3/26/06 12:51 am - LsSueur, MN
Thank you so much for your response I have read some of your other ones and you seems so honestly nice! Thank you again Jan
cathelewis
on 3/26/06 4:46 am
Hi Jan, Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Mine is tomorrow too. I just drank the bowel prep stuff. Yuck. I feel like I have been waiting in a really long line for the roller coaster, and now it's almost our turn to get on. Whee...here we go. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Cathe
bettyc
on 3/26/06 5:44 am - Covington, LA
Jan Wish you the best. Hope your time is as easy as mine. Only bad days about two days ago--nausea I think from the fluid pill the doc told me take to get rid of some hosital fluid. Other than that everything has beed pretty easy. Welcome to the losers side in advance! Be strong and positive--bj
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views