I got my Date March 28 12:15 :) :)

Lynn87
on 3/25/06 12:20 am - houston, TX
I spent the day at the hospital yesterday with having all the x-rays,blood test,ekg, I don't remeber what else I was there for over 5 hrs.Then 1hr at the Dr's office. They are great over there They have been so helpful with everything. I will post again when I get home. keep me in your prayers. Linda Memorial hermann Hospital houston tx
Sandra S.
on 3/25/06 2:51 am - Mountain Home, ID
I too am scheduled for 28 March at 0930!! I will be saying special prayers for everyone who shares that date as our new "birth-day" ! My surgeon plans on keeping me until 31 March so hopefully I'll be able to post next Saturday! Lets plan on keeping in touch on here!! Sandra
Brutus1
on 3/25/06 6:38 am - Wheelersburg, OH
Hello from the September 2005 surgery site! I had my surgery on 9/20/2005 and I have lost a total of 110 pounds in 6 months. I know that you will do fine with your surgery. If will be rough in the beginning, but the farther out you are the easier it gets. You learn to adjust to your new "pouch" and what you can and cannot eat. But the outcomes are WONDERFUL! It has been the best thing that I have ever done for myself. On our site, we have been keeping track of our weight loss on a weekly basis. And we compair our loss but how many gallons of milk we have lost. To current date I have lost a total of 11.8 gallons of milk. I don't think that I could carry that around now. Just remember to do EXACTLY what your doctor tells you to do and you should do fine. Good luck with you surgery! Michelle Allard 298/188- 6 months out= 110 pounds lost
jennb40
on 3/25/06 6:53 pm - Nashua, NH
Linda, us Marcher's are holding you a place on the LOSER'S bench...we can't wait for you to join this ever shrinking bench. Best of luck with your surgery and we can't wait to hear from you when you get home! Barbara
Needmytime2
on 3/25/06 8:28 pm - Manistee, MI
Hi all I had my surgery on March 15,2006 so I am 11 days out and this is the best thing I have ever done for me.... Remember when you wake up that this is the start of a new life. I had open RNY. I am off all pain meds never really took them much in the hosptial and only once since I have been home and that has been a week today. Good luck priscilla
BAMASWEETIE33
on 3/26/06 12:15 pm - FALKVILLE, AL
I am schedled for march 28 at 7:30 . I will say a prayer for you and all the marchers here and please say one for me also. Cant wait to get to the other side. I'll keep you all posted. Pam
Gizzy29
on 3/26/06 12:41 pm
I also have surgery scheduled for Tuesday, March 28th. I am excited. I wish you all the best.
reenee
on 3/26/06 1:30 pm - Bay Area, CA
Same date...Same time....We must be twins!!!!! I'm apprehensive but ready. Good luck you loser!!!
Lynn87
on 3/31/06 9:27 pm - houston, TX
Hey how did everything go? Well here I was 30 mins late going in. But was in a room by 4:00. Wednesday I went home around 12:00 It was GREAT getting home. I could get some rest Well I hope everthing is well with you. Let me know ok.... Lynn I am at 189 234/189/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views