11 days post op

Michelle M.
on 3/24/06 11:12 am
Okay this WLS is really cool. I can't go off my diet! I was at my folks a few days back - delicious banana nut muffins on the stove - yum! I can tell you right now that if I had just been on a diet and not post op, I would have ate one of the puppies in a heartbeat! Oh Yeah! However, lucky for me I couldn't. I am down from 391 (weight in OR) to 381 in just 11 days! I can't wait to see what I look like in a year! Woooowhoooo! I wish you all the best of luck and I'll do my best to keep in touch. Stay positive!
Tammy M
on 3/24/06 11:22 am - Somers, CT
Sounds like you're off to a great start! Keep up the great work! Best Regards, Tammy
~ Stylz ~
on 3/24/06 2:38 pm - North of Boston, MA
Michelle 12 days post op for me and day 1 of pureed foods... I can't believe how good food taste after only protein shakes! saw the nut and lost 15lbs since surgery I'm with you, so excited to see how much I'll lose later down the road! good luck!
mebesonya1
on 3/25/06 7:45 am - Murphy, TX
I am 11 days post ops too and down 24 pounds!! I am too eating mushy foods and its going down great. So far so good.
timsdanni
on 3/26/06 5:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I am 2 weeks out now - I was started on mushy foods a week ago (differnt docs differnt rules ) I am down 32 pounds and 13 inches. everyone keeps asking me if I should be working out but my surgeon knows I am and oked it. I am up to 17 mins on the eliptical - very low level but it feels GOOD!! this will be a sucsess b/c we are using this tool and I am determind to do not good with it but GREAT with it can you tell I am a little excited - it took me 2 and a half months to lose 30 pounds 2 years ago (it has since came back of course ) Danni
Michelle M.
on 3/27/06 5:32 am
Thank you for your good wishes. I must make a correction to my post. I was 291 and today, down to 277. The pounds just keep falling off. So excited. Took too big of a bit earlier today, that hurts! Won't do that again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views