Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

lesliep
on 3/23/06 11:08 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Tomorrow is my big day. Thank you for all of your stories about your surgeries-your success stories are so wonderful to hear! 11:00 surgery--my stomach hasn't felt this empty for a long time! It's so nice to know there's a place we can all come and get support. "Talk" to you all in a few days. Make room on that bench! I'm coming soon!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/23/06 11:37 am - My Town, NH
Leslie, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. I wish you a smooth surgery and speedy recovery. Please let us know when you return home from the hospital. There is plenty of room here on the bench. Especially since we keep shrinking! Take care, Stephanie
shamia
on 3/23/06 3:33 pm - Kansas City, KS
Leslie, I will be praying for you, that your procedure goes well and that you have a fast and speedy recovery.
bettyc
on 3/23/06 4:57 pm - Covington, LA
Leslie You will MARCH on to succcess. My good thoughts will be with you. Be strong and positive--bj
jennb40
on 3/23/06 8:04 pm - Nashua, NH
Stephanie is right....those whose have gone before you were filling up that bench, but now there is ALOT of room on the end because we are shrinking...and after you join...and start shrinking...there will more room for the rest of the Marchers waiting! Best wishes for a successful, textbook surgery. Barbara
KerryP
on 3/23/06 10:22 pm - MA
Good Luck....Save some room on that bench. I'll be joining ya'll on the 28th!!!
cathelewis
on 3/24/06 12:01 am
Leslie, You're no doubt at the hospital by now, but best of luck and prayers to you. I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery. I'm joining you on the losers bench first thing Monday morning. Cathe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views