Proof that God is listening to my prayers!!!

Sandra S.
on 3/22/06 2:20 pm - Mountain Home, ID
When I started this journey, in December, I prayed that it go very smoothly and that if it were to happen, that the paths would open up for me to show me the way. It has gone without a hitch this entire time; as a matter of fact, some of you have heard me describe it as a whirlwind and ,that, it has been my friends. My latest little prayer was that my period would not start the same day as my surgery which is in 5 days. GUESS WHAT!!!! MY PERIOD STARTED TODAY!!!!! YAHOOOOO!!!! I did NOT want to have to deal with that AT ALL during my recovery and tonight while watching American Idol, I felt that all too telling little twinge in my abdomen that always signals, AUNT FLO's Visit!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Not so much my hubby who was planning on...well, you know, but no matter....there will always be a next time!!! doing the happy dance, Sandra
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/22/06 9:08 pm - My Town, NH
Sandra, I had to chuckle when I read your post. I was awaiting the same visitor before my surgery and so didn't want to deal with that while having surgery! I was safe by about 24 hours and went to the hospital knowing that my catheter would not be dealing with anything but yellow colored stuff. Tell hubby not to worry. I had surgery on March 7th and felt like, well...you know , at about 10 days out. My hubby didn't have to wait too long. I'm glad things have gone so smoothly for you and I hope your surgery is just as smooth. Best of luck to you! - Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 12:22 am
Sandra, God is so good and listens to prayers. Just don't let them stop once you have surgery and you are all fine. I went into my surgery asking for all prayers and I got them from so many people. I know that the power of prayers works miracles. I hope all goes well with your surgery and that you have a good recovery time.
jennb40
on 3/24/06 12:20 am - Nashua, NH
Well there is one thing about having this surgery when you are 55....Aunt Flo has gone to the country for good!!!! And for that I am doing the happy ....lol...Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views