< 10 hours to go!

MMyers1
on 3/21/06 11:41 am - Arlington, TX
Ok, it is less than 10 hours before I have to be at the surgery center. I am suddenly loaded with a mix of anxiety and disbelief! Very unusual for me, I am generally a stoic type guy, but for some reason this really has me freaked out. I want to thank everyone for their support and kindness, inspiration, and general community that each of you have given selflessly. I will try to post again before I leave, but if I do not get that chance, I will see y'all on the other side! Mark
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/21/06 10:03 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Mark. I wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Your anxiety is very normal and I might worry more if you didn't have any! You can do it, I know you can! I look forward to hearing that you are home and doing well. All the best, Stephanie
B.P.
on 3/21/06 11:03 pm - Saint Paul, MN
I am completely with you. My surgery is tomorrow as well. Go in peace, knowing that you are doing exactly what is right for you.
lesliep
on 3/22/06 10:12 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Hi Mark, We're looking forward to hearing your update. Hope you are well!!! Leslie
cgervasi
on 3/24/06 1:05 pm - New Bedford, MA
Hi Mark, I totally understand what you were going through as far a being freaked out. As I was laying in pre-op it all became a bit surreal. But here I am, 10 days later and I feel great! Hope you are doing well. (Are you sick of protein shakes yet?) lol Carolyn
MMyers1
on 3/24/06 7:38 pm - Arlington, TX
Drinking the protein is not bad yet.... urinating later is the pits. I thought I was going to chase myself out of the bathroom this morning!! Water, Gatorade, broth, protein mix; all from a toddler sippy cup... just looking forward to mushies!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views