Anyone on MARCH 31??

sofey
on 3/21/06 7:31 am - washington, PA
Just wondering thats my date, what are you doing to prepare?
ap7yrs
on 3/21/06 7:45 am - usedtobe, NY
I'm waiting for confirmation from my surgeon's office, but it looks like this will be my date also. It was supposed to be 3/20, but I developed a cold and they had to cancel. Our BMI's are almost exactly the same. It'll be fun to lose together. I was totally ready to go for the 20th, so hopefully I won't have too much more to do. My hospital bag is still packed, all the notes for my in-laws are written (taking care of my 2 babes), shakes, flavored waters, broths, etc...at home and ready. I'll post again as soon as I get confirmation. Do you have anything left to prepare?
Nurse Spencer03
on 3/21/06 7:55 am - spring, TX
Hey miss sofey! I have a 3/31 date as well. Today I went to preop testing a registration. I will be on liquids for 6weeks so I racked up on water crystal light and gatorade. I can also have cream soups after my first post op appointment so I got a couple of cans of that. I cleaning house and paying bills.Got my FMLA papers sighned and leave of absent forms for my job. Just getting things in order. I work 2 days next week (tues,wens) and thats it soo time is ticking... how about you what are you doing to prepare. Oh and I 'm having a slumber party with my nieces this weekend for my baby.(11months)
Lauren
on 3/21/06 8:32 am - Charleston, SC
Hi Sofey! My date is the 31st too!!! I am trying to get all in order. Paying bills, cleaning the house, and stocking up on all the protein powders ect...Oh, vitamins too! Lauren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views