Don't feel full....

Micki Lloyd
on 3/21/06 5:31 am - Bremerton, WA
I am 1 day shy of 1 week post-op. I have been drinking my 64 + fl oz liquids and trying to keep on a 3 meal-a-day schedule, but I don't feel full. In fact my tummy growls at me all the time. I really don't feel any restriction at all, but I am really unsure if I am filling my pouch. If I eat a jar of baby food, is that too much or not enough? I haven't changed in the way I drink any of my liquids and don't feel that I am drinking too fast. Is this normal?
bettyc
on 3/21/06 9:32 am - Covington, LA
Me 3/13 I could drink as much as I wanted almost as fast as I wanted. I drank three protein drinks a day around meal time and drank water the rest of the time. I made the drinks with 6 oz water and powder. I did not have any appetite. Just counted ozs and grams. I started the full liquid phase today and went to McAllister's Deli and ordered a cup of potato soup. I picked all the good stuff off the top and wiped on the soup. I ate slow and was full on a little less than half. I just ate a stallone pudding for dinner at 7:00pm. My doc is conservative I have assumed from reading psots and I don't start purred untill week 4. Be strong and positive--bj
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views