Well... 12 hours to go..

Darlene X
on 3/19/06 12:11 pm - Maricopa, AZ
This is it. Im scared.... I pray that I have the strength to get through this. I will have my Angel post an update tomorrow. Send any spare prayers my way please. Darlene Surgery at 9.30am AZ time
Amy I.
on 3/19/06 12:28 pm - KS
Darlene, I have a little anxiety at the momet, but not to bad. Go figure we are in a Winter weather storm warning. No snow for months and now we are expected to get up to 2 feet of snow! I have surgery tomorrow at 10:00am Kansas time. You says a prayer for me and I for you! We will be fine! Amy I
Jacqueline P.
on 3/19/06 1:53 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Good luck to both of you. I am right behind you on Tuesday morning. I will keep you in my prayers, and I am sure you will both do great. Keep the faith, and just think of how much better we will all feel very soon. Please let everyone know how you are doing afterwards.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/19/06 11:26 pm - My Town, NH
Lots of good thoughts and prayers will go out from NH for all three of you! You're almost there. I'll be looking forward to welcoming all of you home! - Stephanie
Mary M.
on 3/20/06 3:23 am - Livonia, MI
You are probably in the recovery room or your room by now and doing great! We are thinking of you today. Update when you can, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views