Surgery tomorrow

viva
on 3/19/06 8:34 am - Somewhere, MI
My surgery is tomorrow and I probably will not sleep tonight. I've went through all the hard stuff already. So a few more days of pain and discomfort and I will be back home. To all who are having surgery this month. May God be with you. Viva
Sondra J. S.
on 3/19/06 9:16 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi Viva, We are surgery sisters!!!! I know one other that is having surgery on the AZ board!! Yay for us!! What time is your surgery scheduled for? Mine is set for 1:30pm, I have to be at the hospital around 11:30am though, and it's a 2 1/2 hour drive, lol.... I wish you all the luck in the world, you'll have to let me know your surgery goes, which it will be fine. Bless you hun, and Sondra
viva
on 3/19/06 9:40 am - Somewhere, MI
Sondra, My surgery is 11:20 . I will let you know how it went. You and I should be home before ya know it. You will be traveling more then I. My hospital is only 40 mins. away. May God look after you and yours. I will pray for you and your physician. Talk to you in a few days. Viva
Darlene X
on 3/19/06 12:09 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I would be that one other from the AZ board... My surgery is 9.30am Prayers with you all as we start our journey. I pray that someone will watch over your surgeons hands... Talk to you once we are losers! Darlene
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/19/06 11:20 pm - My Town, NH
Viva, Sondra and Darlene: Best of luck to all three of you tomorrow! I will be thinking of you and wishing you smooth surgeries and restful recoveries. All the best, Stephanie
Mary M.
on 3/20/06 3:21 am - Livonia, MI
I second that! Best of luck to you all! Keep us posted, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!