4 days til I move over to the losing side

llen7702
on 3/18/06 9:20 am - Rochester, NY
My surgery is on 3/22 and I can't believe it is here so fast. I'm excited and scared. I hope I can do this. I know I will be better off and I'm looking forward to playing on the floor with my grandkids and throwing away the seatbelt extender. Linda
debbie ebbie *
on 3/18/06 11:12 am - On Planet Mars..., :)
Linda...best of luck to you...my surgery is in 4 days ....can you believe it? ...I thought that this day would Never get here and...around the corner it is.... good luck to you .....and looking forward to winning at being a loser.... debbie ebbie
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/18/06 2:04 pm - My Town, NH
Debbie, best of luck to you as well! We're saving room for you on the loser's bench. Many MARCHers have gone before you and we can't wait for you to join us! Take care, Stephanie
annalisawest
on 3/19/06 1:18 am - Goldsboro, NC
Hi Linda, I know exactly how you feel right now, my wls is on Thursday 3/23/06 the day after yours!! Well good luck to you and God speed I will keep you in my prayers ! see you on the losing side !!! Annalisa West
llen7702
on 3/18/06 1:51 pm - Rochester, NY
thanx Debbie best of luck to you too. It snuck right up on us ....lol. Linda
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/18/06 2:03 pm - My Town, NH
Linda, I'll be thinking of you on the 22nd. Please let us know when you return home. I'm wishing you a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 3/18/06 8:40 pm - Nashua, NH
Congratulations on the beginning of your new journey....take good care of yourself and follow all the directions they give you. I found a heating pad on my back helped with the gas pains and someone rubbing your back...but that's just one suggestion! Let us hear from you when you get home...the loser's bench for March is growing! Barbara
jwalker192
on 3/19/06 3:26 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I feel the same way, surgery date on 3/23/06, good luck to you and may god bless you J-dub
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views