Well everything went well...

.~ Kimberlina ~.
on 3/17/06 11:13 pm - Macomb, MI
Well everything went well..Gas suxs, its mostly pressure. I got outta bed on wed about 230 to do my first walk, and I beat the record for walking there. I did 6 laps. They said people cant even walk to there door. So i was pretty excicited. Im a little lightheaded, so im hoping that will pass. Thanks for everyone who prayed and had supported me. You are all such a blessing! thanks! Kimberley
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/18/06 12:28 am - My Town, NH
Welcome home Kimberley! I'm so glad things went smoothly. It sounds like you were a star surgical pupil! Way to go! I hope you continue to feel better with each day. The gas pain will fade with time. Rest well, Stephanie
thin2be
on 3/18/06 2:09 am - Houston, TX
At this rate, you'll be running soon! Congratulations on a smooth surgery and excellent recovery so far! Keep it up! Phyllis
BAMASWEETIE33
on 3/18/06 3:19 am - FALKVILLE, AL
Congratulations on your surgery. Sounds like recovery is going well. My surgery date is 03-28-2006 and i'm so excited. remember me in your prayers and thoughts and i'll keep you all posted. Jenean
jennb40
on 3/18/06 9:45 am - Nashua, NH
What a woman...you go girl!!!! Don't know if this will help you or not, but I found that having someone rub your back and then sitting with a heating pad on your back sure helped me. I am 5 days out and think about all the gas is gone now...thank goodness! I had a great Saturday and think each day is just going to get better! Keep up that walking! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views