2days: post op

CadlllacMama
on 3/17/06 8:51 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
Hey all.. just wanted to update you guys! Its day 2 post-op, and boy am i SORE!!!!!!!!!! Its hard to get on and off the toliet, put clothes and even do my shoes! I had to have mom help put on my shoes! LOL Otherwise, I am doing fine. Getting my water in, and my liquids..
smiley9947
on 3/17/06 9:20 am
Hello, I too am two days post op from lap band!!! I feel a lot better today and have minimal gas pains. I have yet to take any of the pain medecine because I don't really need it. I am hugnry though which kind of stinks. I am only allowed to have crystal ligh****er, and watered down apple juice untill Monday Hope your feeling better and maybe we can chat through here! I have aim instant mesenger too. ~Aly
~ Stylz ~
on 3/17/06 1:33 pm - North of Boston, MA
im 5 days post-op and the gas pains are killin me!!! lol taking gas x and the heating pad seems to help calm things a little everything else is good, getting my liquids in havent thought about food since before surgery! welcome to the losing side
jennb40
on 3/17/06 8:07 pm - Nashua, NH
I am also 5 days post op - Karen and I had surgery the same day at the same hospital and we have been keeping in touch. Yesterday was a rough day for me, but I feel like I have moved forward today. The heating pad sure seemed to help with the gas and also having someone rub your back was amazingly good for me. Everytime I said my hubby's name he said..."I know....come rub your back!"....but it really seemed to move the gas around. Anyway it is a beautiful sunny day today, very cold, but hoping to get alot of walking in today. Hope everybody else is doing good. Barbara
bettyc
on 3/18/06 12:17 am - Covington, LA
Hi April Hope you get a lot better. I am 5 days out and have no problems. OK gang don't hate me!! I even had friend over for lunch yesterday and cook for DH. I feel better than before surgery. I have no real pain, Gas-x works on the gas for me. My incisions are about healed! No one can believe my progress including my PCP who happens to be a freind and neighbor. I must be an alein species placed here on earth. Either that or the older you are the easier it is. 58 yrs young. OR the fatter you are the easier it is 350 lbs first trip to surgeon. Good going. Be strong and positive--bj
CadlllacMama
on 3/18/06 12:30 am - Everett/Seattle, WA
Hi all! Well.. I still feel so sore, but I am staying up on mymeds. Ive noticed the gas is a huge part of my uncomfortableness (spelling?) Has anyone noticed how tight an uncomfortable you feel in th emorning? I feel like my band is in my throat! but, then i drink a lil bit of water an it helps
Nurse Spencer03
on 3/18/06 1:44 am - spring, TX
hey april I am glad that everything has gone well for you! you are on the loosing side now. You date came soo qiuckly I hape the 31 comes and goes just as fast. lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views