20th of March-How u all doing?

Darlene X
on 3/16/06 10:48 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey surgery twins.... Only 3 days to go! How is everyone feeling? Got all your last minute things together? have you done your shopping? Im feeling VERY anxious, and trying hard not to get myself worked up... feeling scared right now.
ap7yrs
on 3/17/06 4:55 am - usedtobe, NY
I'm totally prepared! My house is spic-n-span clean, notes about the kids are written, casseroles in the freezer, etc...My in-laws arrive tomorrow from IN to watch the kids while we're gone. They'll stay for a week. Now as far as me being ready...I'm crawling out of my skin with anxiety. We're going to a party tonight and going hiking tomorrow to try and stay busy. I can't wait to update on the other side. I'll be looking for yours too.
Amy I.
on 3/17/06 5:16 am - KS
I am trying to stay busy also. I am going to church tonight then tomorrow I have a horse show with my daughter, and Sunday I will figure something out. I hope everyone will do fine. Amy I
Jeanne B.
on 3/17/06 7:05 am - Warren, MI
I'm not a twin anymore. My surgery was cancelled for the 20th until I can see my internist or pulmonologist for clearance on my cough. I had a good case of bronchitis in early February. The cough got better or at least I thought it did. This week I've been cleaning and I think it set off my asthma, which has always come in the form of a cough. I called the doctor today and he said he'd cancel the surgery until I could get clearances.
msmeme
on 3/17/06 8:48 am - Boston, MA
Hello Iam anxious as well but not scared, guess this is something that I have been looking foward to and just can wait. Just need to finish up on a few household things and get a few things but ready as ever. Going shopping this weekend.
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/06 10:00 pm - Nashua, NH
I'm ready too! I'm just really scared! My husband cried yesterday because he is so scared also. I have only seen him cry 3 other times ever and that was at our wedding and when the girls were born so I was really taken back by it. I just tried to stay strong for him and assure him I would be fine and come home to him and my babies. I didn't want him to know I am as scared as I am because I think he would really start to lose it. I hope everyone else is doing well. I have a lot going on this weekend so it will go by fast I think. My Mom's coming in from SC today and is staying for a while. My oldest has a Cheerleading Competition on Sunday and practice all day Saturday so I won't have much time to freak out like I have been. ( Sorry so long). All of you will be in my prayers as we embark on this crazy journey. ~ Kristina~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views