My surgery experience

bettyc
on 3/16/06 6:43 am - Covington, LA
Hi Maarchers I had surgery on March 13 and am doing great. Go to my profile and read my experience dated March 13. Be strong and be positive--bj
jennb40
on 3/16/06 7:14 am - Nashua, NH
Betty Jo - you are a WILD woman! I can't believe you feel like doing all you have! I don't think I could go to a support group meeting tonight if I had to! I wonder if taking my gallbladder out makes a bit of a difference! I am sipping good, but still need a few more ounces tonight to get all mine in. My surgeon doesn't start us on protein until tomorrow - they call in the morning to see how things are going and then start you on the protein. Chicken broth has tasted good! I have walked around our block 2 times today, but it is cold here and I wi**** was a bit warmer. I have a little back pain, but haven't taken any pain medicine since I got home...so living through it! I am so glad you are doing so good...I hope tomorrow is a little easier than today. Be strong and positive are good words to live by! Glad we are on the "other side"!!! Barbara
bettyc
on 3/16/06 10:33 am - Covington, LA
I emailed you asking if you were you and you are you! I am looking on line not just my emails. Congrats on your good experience Twin Sis. Be strong and positive--bj
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/16/06 10:27 am - My Town, NH
Welcome home Betty Jo! So glad things went smoothly. Our March loser's bench is filling up but there is plenty of room left for those yet to have surgery! Rest well, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views