I HAVE A DATE

s jean turn
on 3/15/06 11:54 am - union furnace, OH
My surgery is March 29. Anyone else that day?
newlifenewtimes
on 3/15/06 12:17 pm - Cromwell, CT
Lap Band on 03/29/06 with
March 29th here! How are you doing? Excited, anxious, nervous? All of the above?? lol I know I have been!!! Good luck on your journey! angie
Nurse Spencer03
on 3/15/06 12:47 pm - spring, TX
I am SOOOO happy for you Iam right behind you on the 31...se ya on the losing side..
Perrenk
on 3/16/06 2:38 am - Texas City, TX
I'm the 29th also. I can't wait. I can't think of anything else. I don't usually talk to people on-line, but you are the first person I have found with my date. The 29th is sort of a different kind of re-birth, a new beginning for our lives. I feel like it will be a fresh start to do things right this time, and that I'm not alone. Lots of support. I'm having the lap band, most people I find on here are having the bypass. Let's stay in touch. Karen in Texas
s jean turn
on 3/16/06 9:53 am - union furnace, OH
Karen, You are right this is a new start for us. I cant wait. Keep in touch. Shelia
CherieG
on 3/17/06 8:13 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi. Congrats on your date!!! I am also March 29th. I don't know how you are feeling right now, I've been pretty calm for the most part, but just today started getting a little anxious and nervous. Wishing you a safe journey to the losing side. Cherie
cynthiawrn
on 3/18/06 2:50 pm - jamestown, NY
Hello Jean, I am the 29 th also. Good luck and I look forward to chatting with you post op. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views