This MARCHer is home!

jennb40
on 3/15/06 7:35 am - Nashua, NH
Well, it is all over, I am home...and actually feeling pretty good. My surgery was at 4:00 p.m. on the 13th and I was back in my room by 8:00 that night. Did LOTS of walking at the hospital Tuesday and a bit more this morning before I left. My daughter came from DC and she and my wonderful husband stayed right by my side - for which I was so thankful. My stomach feels like to exercised too much with sit ups or push ups and the pain is very minimal. I am so HAPPY to be able to sit here and type this post to my March buddies...Hope everybody coming up has an easy time with it. Barbara
newlifenewtimes
on 3/15/06 12:11 pm - Cromwell, CT
Lap Band on 03/29/06 with
Welcome home Barbara!!! Congratulations on such a successful surgery! Best wishes for continued success... Look forward to meeting you on the losing side in two weeks! Angie
cathelewis
on 3/15/06 12:11 pm
Congratulations, Barbara! I'm glad your surgery went so well. Only 12 more days til I join you. Take care, Cathe
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/15/06 3:16 pm - My Town, NH
Welcome home Barbara! We are so proud of you. I'm glad everything went smoothly. I can vouch that each day gets better and you will feel stronger as well. It's so nice to sleep in your own bed! Rest well, Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 8:44 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Barb, Congratulations! Your now going to be a "big Loser!" So happy everything went good and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Now it's going to be my turn.
~ Stylz ~
on 3/15/06 11:00 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm happy to be home too Barbara it was great having you as a neighbor. I left shortly after you and am feeling good. gas bubbles are kicking up, but hopefully that will subside soon! off to walk and get some fresh air, talk to you soon
pudgy
on 3/15/06 11:15 pm - Upstate, NY
Hi Barbara and welcome to the losing side! Im glad to hear everything went well with surgery. I am 1 week and 1 day out and feeling great. I get to start soft foods this week. It will be fun for us Marchers to go through this together and witness each other successes. Keep in touch and congratulations!! Karen
bettyc
on 3/16/06 10:32 am - Covington, LA
We go the 13th girls--hew we can become a gang. I am great can't believe how good I feel. I was glad to see you post Barbara as I remembered (at my age that is now alway easy) you were on the same day as me. I am so glad I made the decision to do this even though I was cash pay. Good wishes everything stays great. Be strong and positive--bj
lesliep
on 3/17/06 8:54 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Yipee!!! Glad you're home! Hope you are feeling better every minute! It's so nice to hear from our post-ops that everything went smoothly! Take care! Leslie Middleburg Hts., OH
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views