my freakin surgery is canceled

Heather Stroh-Murillo
on 3/14/06 12:38 pm - california city, CA
aetna called me this morning and told me they made a mistake w my approval they still need weights from 2002. I'M SO P#%^&& OFF. MY SURGEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TOMORROW.
carolann1
on 3/14/06 12:41 pm - Great Meadows, NJ
Heather, That really sucks! I can't even imagine the surge of emotions you're feeling now. Hopefully you'll get it straightened out and get another date very soon. Try to hang in there! Carol
Heather Stroh-Murillo
on 3/14/06 12:45 pm - california city, CA
thanks , I'm just lost right now.
mavila07
on 3/14/06 5:56 pm - Miami, FL
Heather.. I know how you feel. This happened to me last year and now finally my surgery will be March 22nd. Please don't lose your faith. I will be praying for you. It was such a roller coaster of emotions for me so I know the torture. Don't give up!!!
A_brand_new_me
on 3/14/06 7:21 pm - NC
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. I am so sorry.
Mama-of-3
on 3/14/06 10:10 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Heather, I am so sorry! Hang in there. And for SCREAMING out loud WHY do they need weights from 4 years ago?!?! AH!!!!!!! Trish
lesliep
on 3/15/06 5:48 am - Middleburg Hts., OH
Heather, My surgery was cancelled back in January so I know how you're feeling. I hate insurance companies!!!!!!!!!! How hard is it for insurance to pick up a phone and call the doctor for information? Leslie Middleburg Hts., OH
Rilabie_Chime
on 3/15/06 12:44 pm - Littlerock, CA
I'm so sorry, the waiting, waiting, waiting, and then just to get Jacked Up like this must really anger you. I'm sorry, but in my opionion Aetna is one of the most difficult and high copay Health Plans to have to deal with. It will work out though, sorry that we have to encourage you to keep on being patient, but it will happen for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views