Anyone else going March 27th??

carolann1
on 3/14/06 12:37 pm - Great Meadows, NJ
Hey everyone! OK, it's less than 2 weeks away and I'm starting to get nervous. I even have a birthday in between! (yuck!! ) I'd love to talk to others who are going on the 27th or close to it. We can be losing buddies and compare notes! Anyone? Carol
A_brand_new_me
on 3/14/06 7:24 pm - NC
Hi Carol, I am just before you on the 23rd. I am super excited and just getting a wee bit nervous since I know it is really happening. We are just a weekend away from one another. Would love to compare notes and have another buddy!!
carolann1
on 3/15/06 10:36 am - Great Meadows, NJ
Hi Suse, I'd love to have a buddy! Good luck to you! What prep, if any, do you have to do? Carol
cathelewis
on 3/14/06 7:41 pm
Hi Carol, My surgery is on the 27th too. I start the liquid diet on Friday. I've been waiting so long for this...now it's starting to feel like it's really gonna happen! Cathe
carolann1
on 3/15/06 10:32 am - Great Meadows, NJ
Cathe, Luckily, my surgeon doesn't require the liquid diet, so I'm safe through my last fat birthday! Confirmed with my insurance today that all is a go on their end. Meet with my surgeon tomorrow for the last time before the big day! I guess its really gonna work! Carol
chicka
on 3/15/06 9:25 am - TALAHASIEEE, WA
hi there, my surgery is on the 28th..... i am so ready and nervous at the same time. lol i wish you the best and take care lauren
carolann1
on 3/15/06 10:38 am - Great Meadows, NJ
Lauren, I know what you mean....I'm ready and I can't wait to be on the "losing side" but I'm nervous at the same time. I wish you the best, also. Hope we can talk more AFTER! Carol
JESS S.
on 3/15/06 10:20 am - SOUTH ST PAUL, MN
Mine is on 3/27 too. I am starting to get nervous. Also still excited. I have an appointment at the surgeons office tommorw and my pre-op Monday. Yikes! This really is going to happen! jess
carolann1
on 3/15/06 10:43 am - Great Meadows, NJ
Hi Jess, Another buddy! Great! I have the appt with my surgeon tomorrow also. My pre-op testing isn't scheduled yet, but I'm sure I'll be told about that tomorrow. Truthfully, I doubt that there's many more tests they can do that I haven't had done already in the last month! lol Oh well, at least I know I'm as healthy as possible going in! I'm nervous and excited too! EEK! Its hard to believe its really going to happen! Let me know how your surgeon meeting goes tomorrow! Take care, Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views