Tomorrow is the Big Day

SoulSista
on 3/14/06 4:29 am - Boston, MA
I want to thank everyone who signed my Surgery Page. The comments and prayers were overwhelming. I am ready to get to that losers bench. I know that you guys will be here when I get back for that much needed support and to answer the million and one questions that I will have. Thanks Marsha
lyly
on 3/14/06 4:41 am - Plainfield, NJ
Good luck Marsha, I pray that you have a quick and uneventful recovery. I too can't wait to get on the losers bench after tomorrow. SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! -Lynn
hugabug
on 3/14/06 5:07 am - Saugus, CA
Hi Marsha, Thanks for your support too. It is our day tomorrow and we will be on the loser's side. Shari
bbjohnson
on 3/14/06 5:09 am - Brockton, MA
Dear Marsha, I just want to tell you a little about myself. I'm also scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Lautz tomorrow. I'll be having the Lap Band procedure and I just want to say, God bless and I pray that everything goes well for both you and I. We are both in God's hands and soon girl we'll be on the loosing side come tomorrow. I wonder if we'll bump into eachother? Well anyway girl take care, e-mail me, although our surgeries are different we'll have stories to share. God Bless! Brenda
SoulSista
on 3/14/06 7:35 am - Boston, MA
hey there how are you doing on the 2week liquid diet. I'm sooo hungry right now. I will stop by you room if you are on my floor Marsha
A_brand_new_me
on 3/14/06 5:42 am - NC
GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/14/06 12:06 pm - My Town, NH
Good luck to all of you with surgery tomorrow! You can do it. Stay positive and know that we are waiting for you on the loser's side! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views