By this time tomorrow!

hugabug
on 3/14/06 4:12 am - Saugus, CA
Hi everyone, By this time tomorrow hopefully I will be out of surgery!! It is so hard to believe it is really happening. Last night I went to a support group and they were very helpful. Last night I also had some very scary thoughts and thought I will be giving up so much, but in reality I will be gaining so much more. I guess we go through all these emotions. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and will post post-op. Yeah!! See you Marchers all on the losing side. Shari
Dancegirl
on 3/14/06 4:54 am - Northville, MI
Shari Good Luck to you! I will keep you in my prayers. My date is next Tuesday 3/21/06.
hugabug
on 3/14/06 5:05 am - Saugus, CA
Hi Julie, Thank you for your prayers and will do the same on the 21st. Have a speedy recovery. Shari
5150soccermom
on 3/15/06 5:53 am - NEVERLAND W/TINKERBELL, CA
Well Julie..I am sure you are out of surgery by now,,,and doing great. Way to go. You only have the future to look forward too. You have done the right thing and there are so many of us out here to support you. I am so glad we met at the meeting. I am so happy for you. Guess what? My surgery date has been moved to March 28th. I am a little anxious,,,but I think that is normal. Talk to you soon...xo
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 8:48 am
By the time you are reading this, your body is already at work dropping those pounds. I hope you get back on your feet real fast. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views