Schedule for surgery 3-23, but still waiting

A_brand_new_me
on 3/13/06 10:47 pm - NC
for insurance approval. I am so nervous. Can you spare some ***APPROVAL*** vibes for me, PLEASE?
Mama-of-3
on 3/13/06 11:02 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
~*~*~*~* Approval Vibes coming your way!~*~*~*~* Best of luck to ya!! My surgeon's office does not schedule dates without approval so MAYBE your surgeon thinks there wont be any problems and that is why they gave you a date? I hope that's the case. Hang in there!! I always thought they should wait for confirmation, because imagine the heartache if they said no. What a rotten thing to be so happy to just be disapointed. BUT!!!! Not that, that will be the case, just saying.... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Trish
BabyRuth2u
on 3/14/06 1:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I've wondered about that also. My surgery is on 3-24 and at the time my surgeons office schuled me is when they were going to submit for approval. As Trish mentioned I guess they feel there shouldnt be a problem. But also as she mentioned finally getting a date and getting yourself mentally and physically prepared to only findout you weren't approved could be very disappointing. Here's wishing us both good luck, good approval vibes and all!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views