March 15th babies! How are we?

Tina K
on 3/13/06 9:25 am - Central, NY
It's day two of my liquid diet and boy, am I hungry! How is everyone else doing on their liquid diet? Getting worried? Scared? Excited? What time is your surgery and when do you need to be in the hospital? Tina
headparrot
on 3/13/06 11:20 am - Ponca City, OK
Well, as good as can be expected for being on a liquid diet. I'm pretty calm, surprisingly since this will be the first time I've ever been under sedation. My surgery is set for 7:00 am. I need to be there at 5:00 am. Good luck to you.
Tina K
on 3/13/06 11:25 am - Central, NY
I forgot to say - my surgery is for 8:30 am. I need to be at the hospital at 6 am. Yikes! That's early for a SAHM! Good luck to you as well. Tina
hugabug
on 3/13/06 4:52 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi Tina, I start my liquid diet tomorrow. I'm lucky only the one day. Yes, I'm nervous and I'm going to journal a good part of the day. I think it will help. I went to a new support group tonight and it did help seeing how everyone has faired. Tina, I know we can do this and all these emotions are part of this. My surgery is at 9:00 and I have to be their at 7:00, so we will leave hear about 5:30. I think it is great that we are in this Marcher's group. Hope to hear from you and let me know how you are doing. Shari
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/13/06 9:31 pm - My Town, NH
Just wanted to wish all of you March 15ers good luck! We'll be thinking of you. The hospital experience is completely managable. Just remember that you know what you are supposed to do to help yourself heal (walk and sip!) and you also know your own body. Listen to it and you'll do just fine. We can't wait to welcome you home! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views