almost 2 weeks post op and feeling great!

Lucy A.
on 3/13/06 4:59 am - Janesville, WI
Hello to all of my March Friends!!!!! How exciting to read about everyone "getting ready" and heading to the hospital! I am sending out good good vibes to all of you along with special prayers. What a beautiful group we have here!!! My angel Joan has spruced up my profile!!! It was like she was right in my head! Someday this is where I would like too be...Northern WI. Thank you so much Joan!!! (push the play button and you can hear one of my favorite sounds) Take Care Everyone and keep posting so that we know how you are doing! Lucy
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/13/06 9:23 pm - My Town, NH
Mornin' Lucy! I'm so glad you are feeling good. Your profile is lovely! Mine was spruced up as well but I have yet to update. I find it difficult to sit at my desk for long so I'm writing about my hospital experience in small spurts. I'm one week out as of today and I feel a little bit better every day. The past couple of days have been a little rough. The pain medicine causes me to break out in a weird rash so I've switched to liquid Tylenol and liquid Tylenol PM for nighttime. That seems to be helping! Glad to hear you are feeling so good! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views