MY SURGERY IS TOMORROW

HOPEBB
on 3/11/06 11:24 pm - CHICAGO, IL
HI, MY SURGERY IS TOM., I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 5:45AM, SURGERY IS AT 7:30aM. I SEEN TO BE COMING DOWN WITH A COLD. BEEN HAVEING REALLY BAD HEADACHES, HAVE ANYONE BEEN HAVING HEADACHES ON THIS LIQU DIET. I ON CLEAR LIQ TODAY.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/11/06 11:34 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Hope. I did have a headache before going in for surgery. I think it was a combination of restricted diet, no caffeine and anxiety that caused the headaches. Tomorrow, once they sedate you, the headache will disappear! Best of luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you. Please let us know when you return home! - Stephanie
thin2be
on 3/11/06 11:35 pm - Houston, TX
Good Luck! I did have a "caffeine" headache on my clear liquid day, so I took Excedrin, which has caffeine in it. That seemed to pop the headache. Otherwise, I stayed busy, busy, busy to keep my mind off food. I was pretty hungry, and I ate 6 things of sugar free jello, but I was determined not to compromise the surgery. I am sure you will be fine. Rest a lot today. I didn't sleep well the night before, but you sleep a lot after surgery, so just stay positive. I'll be waiting to hear how you do!
hugabug
on 3/12/06 5:04 am - Saugus, CA
Hi Hope, Just wanted to wish you the very best for tomorrow. Shari
HOPEBB
on 3/12/06 6:11 am - CHICAGO, IL
Thanks to everbody, and the word of encouragement, that meant a lot to me. I let you know when I get home.
Mama-of-3
on 3/12/06 6:27 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Best of luck to you Hope! I will be thinking of you and hoping you have a speedy recovery. As you are coming home, i'll be going in! Think great thoughts and God Bless You. Trish
Mary M.
on 3/12/06 7:07 am - Livonia, MI
Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow and God Bless for a speedy recovery! Congrats, Mary
bettyc
on 3/12/06 9:38 am - Covington, LA
Good luck. My surgery is tomorrow at 730 also.
Amy I.
on 3/13/06 4:27 am - KS
Tomorrow is now TODAY! Good luck everything will be great! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!