Day after tomorrow--WOW

bettyc
on 3/10/06 11:44 pm - Covington, LA
I think I am ready--March 13 is the day the world changed--at least for me! Please keep me in your good March thoughts and prayers. Be strong, be positive-bj
bananajana5
on 3/11/06 12:07 am - Jackson, TN
Hey Betty! Did you have to drink the yucky stuff today?? I have to drink 4.5 oz of it this morning!! I think I am going to throw up!!! It is awful!!! What about you!! Jana
bettyc
on 3/11/06 1:09 am - Covington, LA
No Jana--my Doc doesn't do a bowel prep. Just full liquids today and clear liquid tomorrow.
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/11/06 9:47 am - My Town, NH
Betty Jo, I'll be thinking of you on Monday! You can do this! I came through with flying colors and have been doing well since I got home. It's certainly a challenge, but everything (including the pain) is so manageable. We'll be here to welcome you home! - Stephanie
Lucy A.
on 3/11/06 12:14 pm - Janesville, WI
Betty Jo ~ Good thoughts and prayers are coming your way! I'm singing....."we are family.......all my little sisters and me....we are family" We'll be here waiting for you! Lucy
xJanellex
on 3/11/06 1:47 pm - santa monica, CA
Congrats! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a textbook surgery and quick recovery. Take care. ~Janelle N. Santa Monica, CA Lap RNY on 3/2/06
hugabug
on 3/11/06 2:29 pm - Saugus, CA
Hi BJ I will keep you in my thoughts and see you on the lighter side. Here's to a speedy recovery. Shari
thin2be
on 3/11/06 11:37 pm - Houston, TX
Take care! You will do great, and we are all rooting for you. Keep us posted when you return home!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views