10 DAYS AND COUNTING DOWN.

babygurlpaj
on 3/10/06 6:37 am - SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, TX
Hello March surgery crew! I have 10 days till my surgery/ March 20th. I'm very excited knowing that this is going to be a new start for me and I will be able to keep up with my 2yr old son. I went and did my pre-admission on yesterday--lab and ekg, gallbladder ultrasound and all. I am going to a support group meeting on Monday--and there they will have samples of protien drinks. I need to go shopping for all my necessities. I thank God for my Parents they have been very supportive. I am divorced and my parents are going to help me with my son. I Love them to death~! Well keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you. Any recomendations for Pre Surgery Week?
msmeme
on 3/10/06 6:54 am - Boston, MA
Same for me as well PJ March 20th is my date also. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I have a 3 year old whom I woul like to keep up with and like yourself need to go shopping guess I will do this next friday. Again congrulations!!!!
Jacqueline P.
on 3/10/06 9:45 am - Las Vegas, NV
Good luck on your surgery. Mine is on 3/21. I can't believe the time has finally come. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I will be thinking of you.
hugabug
on 3/10/06 1:08 pm - Saugus, CA
It is great having all these people who have had surgery or going to this month. I'm having surgery the 15th and have finished all my shopping and needs for the hospital. I went to a support group last night and going again to a new one on Monday nights. It really helps quite a bit because all these people are getting ready for surgery or the ones who have had the surgery. I have been busy with last minute pre-op hospital and last minute doctors office with last official weight before. It is great you have support and love from your parents. I will keep you in my thoughts. Shari
Amy I.
on 3/11/06 1:36 pm - KS
PJ, I am a March 20th surgery gal myself. I am going to go shopping this coming weekend to keep my mind busy. I will pray for you if you pray for me. Thanks! AmyI
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views