I have a surgery date!!!!

foxitiger76
on 3/10/06 12:25 am - Warren, OR
March 30th is the day. Oh, I'm so excited and nervous. The countdown begins. I can't wait to be on the losing side. I'm so not looking forward to starting clear liquids on the 16th. Please keep my daughter Katelyn and I in your prayers.
Sheri D.
on 3/10/06 3:50 am - On the edge of, SD
Hi Jill - Congratulations on your date. I think the feelings of nervousness and excitement are normal. I am scheduled for the 14th. Started my "full liquid" diet on February 28th. The first few days are not pleasant, but it does get better after that. Thoughts and prayers are with you on your journey to your new life. Sheri
foxitiger76
on 3/10/06 4:09 am - Warren, OR
Thanks Sheri, I just went to Sam's Club and stocked up on Broth, sugar-free Jello, Juices, water, etc... I can only only imagine how difficult the liquid diet will be. Good luck with your surgery as well. Please let me know how you are doing afterwards...give me some hope. My thoughts & prayers are with you as well. Jill
sofey
on 3/11/06 11:33 am - washington, PA
Congrats on You date!! You'll be a day older than me, Mine is on the 31!! You'll be fine!! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! I wont get to see how your doing on here till I get home, But everything will be fine and I'LL SEE YOU ON THE LOSING SIDE!!! Take Care! AMANDA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views