surgery Monday home Wed.pm

march-hare
on 3/9/06 12:54 pm - Huntersville, NC
Home is a wonderful place!! Battling nausea. Lortab knocks it out. Pain causes nausea, that is actually my 1st symptom. Getting fluids down, Popsciles are my friend especially the tropical flavored, they are more tart than sweet. Now have a sore throat.Wonder if its a little relfux... so I will sleep sitting up to tonight. Love my neck roll. They sell them at Cracker Barrel and was really helpful in hospital as well. Good luck to all and to all a good night. Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers pre op and hope my 3/ 6 sisters and brothers are also doing well. Gail
jennb40
on 3/9/06 8:00 pm - Nashua, NH
So glad you are home Gail and your surgery was successful and uneventful. The neck roll is a good idea...hadn't thought of that! May stop by Cracker Barrel on my way home this afternoon. Hope you continue to do good, have a nice weekend and save me a place on the loser's bench! My trip begins Monday! Barbara
Lucy A.
on 3/11/06 12:21 pm - Janesville, WI
Hi Barbara, I was thinking of you and glad I saw one of your posts. I will be thinking about you on Monday and wishing you all the best and sending prayers your way. You have been so wonderful at giving so many the wonderful support you have to offer. You deserve to have all the best! I will be thinking of you my March Friend, Lucy
melhardman2
on 3/10/06 12:36 am - Anderson, IN
Congrats, Gail!!!! Glad you're home!!!!! Hope the healing is fast and start LOSING!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!
Heather_O
on 3/10/06 12:56 pm - WI
Hi Gail It feels great to be home doesnt it!!! Its to bad your having problams with nausea hopefully it will subside soon. GOOD LUCK ON THE LOSER BENCH!!!! Heather
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/11/06 9:55 am - My Town, NH
Hi Gail. Welcome home! My throat was sore as well. I think it may be from the tube that we had. Thanks so much for mentioning the popciscles! I had forgotten we could have those. I have some in my freezer and am going to get one RIGHT NOW! Keep up the great work! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views