9 days out

RieRie
on 3/9/06 10:47 am - somewhere, IL
I have been getting emails asking how things are going and the pain issue so hear goes. I am 9 days out and the pain is nearly nothing. If my drain was out I dont think I would have much pain. I do beleive it is causing more pain at this point then the incision. Open RNY. I am sipping water. I found the sippy cup didnt work so well for me so I have been using a teaspoon. works fine. I can drink about 5 to 6 teaspiin then I feel a pressure iwhere my pouch is. The other thing I have noticed is that when I am full I will do this small bulching type think, that is definately time to stop drinking water I am drinking. And wait about 10 minuetes. when I drink a soup or pudding, I wait about 3o minutes as suggestion before anymore drinking. Seems as if I am eating and or drinking all the time. Any questions email me. I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Good luck to everyone and have a nice day. love marie
Lucy A.
on 3/9/06 11:17 am - Janesville, WI
Rie Rie ~ I wish your pain could go away ...when will you be getting the drain out? I'm excited for you, but I know the pain can be so hard. Just know that we are thinking and praying for you. Take Care Lucy
jennb40
on 3/9/06 7:55 pm - Nashua, NH
Hello Marie...glad it is all over for you. Hope you continue to do good and hope you have a good weekend. Save me a place on the loser's bench...I am heading your way on Monday! Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views